Welcome to Water Explorer...
This web site helps you plan and record your journeys around the UK inland waterways.
What will I find on this site for free ?
Want to know more? How does it work? Click
You're privacy is important,your boatname will only be disclosed if you allow
Latest Boat Movements
- Boat 'Chyandour' arrived at Bulkington Bridge 14 on the Coventry Canal, Main Line (21 hours ago).
- Boat 'Lillyanne' arrived at Mill Street Bridge 2 on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal, King's Norton to Worcester (21 hours ago).
- Boat 'Ashdown' arrived at Astwood Bottom Lock 17 on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal, King's Norton to Worcester (1 day ago).
- Boat 'I DID IT' arrived at Moore Bridge 7 on the Bridgewater Canal, Main Line (1 day ago).
- Boat 'Daddy Cook (Pam & Steve)' arrived at Stoke Golding Moorings on the Ashby Canal, (navigable) (1 day ago).
- Boat 'Wandering Canuck' arrived at A47 West Bridge 1 (St Augustine Rd) on the Grand Union Canal, Leicester Section (1 day ago).
- Boat 'Sir T Fiable' arrived at Audlem Lock 11 on the Shropshire Union Canal, Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal (1 day ago).
- Boat 'very slow boat' arrived at Winding Hole below Hillmorton Locks on the Oxford Canal, Northern Section (1 day ago).
Click here to register to use the journey recording
and Navvygator application.