Welcome to Water Explorer...
This web site helps you plan and record your journeys around the UK inland waterways.
What will I find on this site for free ?
Want to know more? How does it work? Click
You're privacy is important,your boatname will only be disclosed if you allow
Latest Boat Movements
- Boat 'Sir T Fiable' arrived at Croxton Aqueduct on the Trent and Mersey Canal, Main Line (6 hours ago).
- Boat 'Islonian (Flavoursafloat )' arrived at Cracks Hill Winding Hole on the Grand Union Canal, Leicester Section (8 hours ago).
- Boat 'Largo (Mary,Brian and Samy the cat!)' arrived at Wood Lock 19 on the Grand Union Canal, Warwick and Napton Canal (8 hours ago).
- Boat 'Duck N Dive' arrived at Knowley Bridge 79 on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, Main Line (8 hours ago).
- Boat 'Blue on Blue (Mike & Ethel)' arrived at Whilton Marina Entrance on the Grand Union Canal, Grand Junction Canal (8 hours ago).
- Boat 'Lillyanne' arrived at A58 Bamfurlong Road Bridge 3 on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, Leigh Branch (9 hours ago).
- Boat 'Chyandour' arrived at Braunston Turn on the Oxford Canal, Northern Section (9 hours ago).
- Boat 'very slow boat' arrived at Fotheringhay Bridge on the River Nene, main river (9 hours ago).
Click here to register to use the journey recording
and Navvygator application.