Welcome to Water Explorer...
This web site helps you plan and record your journeys around the UK inland waterways.
What will I find on this site for free ?
Want to know more? How does it work? Click
You're privacy is important,your boatname will only be disclosed if you allow
Latest Boat Movements
- Boat 'NB Gamnel Princess' arrived at Broad Cut Railway Bridge 42 on the Calder and Hebble Navigation, Main Line (10 hours ago).
- Boat 'Islonian (Flavoursafloat )' arrived at The Plum Pudding on the Trent and Mersey Canal, Main Line (17 hours ago).
- Boat 'Sammy Jo (Frank & Alison)' arrived at Tan Yard Bridge 66 on the Trent and Mersey Canal, Main Line (18 hours ago).
- Boat 'Largo (Mary,Brian and Samy the cat!)' arrived at Bridge 4AB (Footbridge) on the Grand Union Canal, Paddington Branch (19 hours ago).
- Boat 'Song & Dance' arrived at Stourport on the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal, Main Line: River Seven/Stourport to Stourton (19 hours ago).
- Boat 'Bottom of Arden' arrived at Stoke Bruerne Lock 16 on the Grand Union Canal, Grand Junction Canal (20 hours ago).
- Boat 'Moonshine (Wican Dreams)' arrived at Sims Swing Bridge 19 on the Gloucester and Sharpness Canal, (20 hours ago).
- Boat 'Daddy Cook (Pam & Steve + Millie & Betsy the Dogs)' arrived at A430 Netheridge Swing Bridge (Bristol Rd) on the Gloucester and Sharpness Canal, (20 hours ago).
Click here to register to use the journey recording
and Navvygator application.